Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

640T and Thermo Converter for Mapping

jmason702

Reaction score
Testing, I did a short map with RTK off using the 640T, 177 photos... Thermoconverter was able to process the 177 IRG files to R-Jpeg in less than 1min. (Awesome)

I do not have software able to run R-Jpegs so I will include a link off of google drive for someone that can. Coming soon thanks..

I am also seeing if PIX4D Discovery ( the free one) Can process the tiffs and drone deploy the business package to do the non-radiometric Jpegs

Reactions: vr-pilot
The only issue I see with the exports from Thermoconverter is there is NO relative humidity setting and it defaults to 100%
see the meta-data attached, I also emailed Tim about this. Quote

Hello Tim,
the only issue I see so far is when setting up the R-Jpeg exports there is no option for relative humidity, so in the Meta-Data, it shows it at 100% (attached)
The humidity as we know can greatly affect the temp values. Is there a way to add this to the export settings?

Attachments

• Relitive Humidity.jpg
    Relitive Humidity.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 20
Here is the same image from the map, IR PC Tool, vs FLIR Tool, same spot measurement, just for comparison, looks GREAT

Attachments

• FLIR Tool.jpg
    FLIR Tool.jpg
    762.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IR PC TOOL.jpg
    IR PC TOOL.jpg
    767 KB · Views: 25
2- questions, is there a way to batch process the 177 R-Jpegs in FLIR tools just to set parameters and then export them to a file?

Also, I see the word MAP in FLIR tools, but it's only usable in the PRO edition, is FLIR Tools able to produce a thermal MAP?

2- questions, is there a way to batch process the 177 R-Jpegs in FLIR tools just to set parameters and then export them to a file?

Also, I see the word MAP in FLIR tools, but it's only usable in the PRO edition, is FLIR Tools able to produce a thermal MAP?
There are probably more Flir Tools users on the Commercial forum.

Reactions: jmason702
There are probably more Flir Tools users on the Commercial forum.
yeah, I found out FLIR tools will batch file all your photos but you have to have the pro version to change the Relative humidity and all the other parameters in one go. Tim responded and said relative humidity will be in the next update and from what I can see that's ALL we need.

Reactions: Dave Pitman

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d