Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The Latest Info That I Have Found On Firmware Updates

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Did not notice this posted on Autels facebook page till today. It would seem if true that you should be able to fill out a form of some kind to be a Beta tester for the firmware around the middle of the month. And if all goes well firmware will be released near the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed

This was posted on Mar. 30th on facebook.
"Kenneth AR We are preparing beta testing forms, instructions and processes. Looks like another 2 weeks to beta and release end of month. I understand this has been a long time coming but we wanted to be sure to get it right."

The waiting is killing me but at the same time, they can't afford to put out an update that does not fix all of the known issues and definitely should not cause any new problems. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

I have not seen any posts lately from them about the forms. Just a guess but I would think this week coming up after Easter they might put something out but who knows with this company. They have been dragging their feet for a very long time on this.
If I see anything I will post a update here.

Was a beta tester on last goaround , hope to be on next. Last program video got really sloppy and decent makes my pumpkin jerk around till sixty feet, that's when sonar starts. New program coming in a few weeks from what I've read on my Autel fourm page. Was wondering if they will auto up my beta test, or if I have to reup my info. At either rate there's glitches in the program

I chatted with Autel CS this morning (they were stellar, as usual) and the rep mentioned that the firmware would be released "in the next couple of weeks."

Now, we all know that time, as we know it, doesn't exist in Autel's firmware-update universe and, instead, is stretched and prolonged, seemingly endlessly.... Meaning, that couple of weeks could easily become more, but I'm crossing my fingers that it's really, really real this time.

JMTC

Reactions: Rawdog
They have been telling me a couple of weeks for over a month now.

Hummmmmm wonder if i should let you guys try this new update out a couple weeks before i try it...lol Had a real bad experience with one of my DJI drones on a update...

Reactions: TAMU1996
Hummmmmm wonder if i should let you guys try this new update out a couple weeks before i try it...lol Had a real bad experience with one of my DJI drones on a update...

It's gotta get released first. After 8 months or so of waiting, I'm not holding my breath. If new firmware ever sees the light of day, I'll consider it a bonus at this point.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials