Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tablet Adapter

mic_100

Reaction score
Can anybody here recommend a holder or adapter to use the MediaPad M3 (BTV-DL09) with the remote control. With my Mavic Air I used a PGYTECH adapter and it worked fine, but with the EVO the bracket is too weak or not broad enough to stabilize the tablet.
Thank you for your assistance.
Michael

Reactions: romi and JTZ
Can anybody here recommend a holder or adapter to use the MediaPad M3 (BTV-DL09) with the remote control. With my Mavic Air I used a PGYTECH adapter and it worked fine, but with the EVO the bracket is too weak or not broad enough to stabilize the tablet.
Michael

I fabricated one with a piece of coat hanger. Not great but good enough to do the job until one gets here that I've ordered.

Michael
100% Agree...

I connect my tablet using its leather case/holder and two sizeable rubber bands (nicely balanced with easy access to all controls)...

20190813_131206.jpg20190813_131234.jpg

FYI, I finally stopped using these custom foam joystick controller attachments. The flight motion sensitivity is now properly adjustable, and works better than a mushy stick.

Reactions: Ender and mic_100
I think I'll pick up the rc gearpro also. The small extender one that I have does not give the overall support feeling.

I like it for the simplicity of it, however it tends to shadow the controller screen which I like to have visible. Overall I still prefer the Thor, just makes the controller a bit too bulky and if I decide to install a boosted antenna it just might not work

That's the one I refer to above it is beyond good, but it makes the r/c a bit bulky unless you want to take it apart and put it together every time you fly which is a bit of a pita. I keep it half attached to the r/c and still have some assembly required every time you fly.

Reactions: JTZ
I'd like to have something to hold the tablet under the RC, also to balance my 4Hawks Antenna better..
I tried Kens approach but on my tablet its too wobbly.
I wonder if these cheap $20 to $30 Solution for DJI can be fitted to work on the EVO RC, see attachment...

Ender

Attachments

• mavtab.jpg
    mavtab.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
I'd like to have something to hold the tablet under the RC, also to balance my 4Hawks Antenna better..
I tried Kens approach but on my tablet its too wobbly.
I wonder if these cheap $20 to $30 Solution for DJI can be fitted to work on the EVO RC, see attachment...

Ender

I have the same one also, but figured the extension would be less weight on the top end, therefore less wobbly. I will post the results when i fly

Reactions: Ender
I have the same one also, but figured the extension would be less weight on the top end, therefore less wobbly. I will post the results when i fly
Interesting!
So did you manage to fix that DJI Holder under the screen? Did you have to "Dremel" it a lot?
Greetings,

Ender

No I have not tried that one yet. I have some velcro straps i was thinking of using as I've seen in some posts. Does it need to be modified to fit well?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials