Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Tablet Adapter

mic_100

Reaction score
Can anybody here recommend a holder or adapter to use the MediaPad M3 (BTV-DL09) with the remote control. With my Mavic Air I used a PGYTECH adapter and it worked fine, but with the EVO the bracket is too weak or not broad enough to stabilize the tablet.
Thank you for your assistance.
Michael

Reactions: romi and JTZ

okestone

Reaction score
Can anybody here recommend a holder or adapter to use the MediaPad M3 (BTV-DL09) with the remote control. With my Mavic Air I used a PGYTECH adapter and it worked fine, but with the EVO the bracket is too weak or not broad enough to stabilize the tablet.
Michael
I fabricated one with a piece of coat hanger. Not great but good enough to do the job until one gets here that I've ordered.

JTZ

Reaction score
Michael
100% Agree...

Ken Ramsley

Reaction score
I connect my tablet using its leather case/holder and two sizeable rubber bands (nicely balanced with easy access to all controls)...

20190813_131206.jpg 20190813_131234.jpg

FYI, I finally stopped using these custom foam joystick controller attachments. The flight motion sensitivity is now properly adjustable, and works better than a mushy stick.

Reactions: mic_100

gski02

Reaction score
I think I'll pick up the rc gearpro also. The small extender one that I have does not give the overall support feeling.

mixchief

Reaction score
I like it for the simplicity of it, however it tends to shadow the controller screen which I like to have visible. Overall I still prefer the Thor, just makes the controller a bit too bulky and if I decide to install a boosted antenna it just might not work

mixchief

Reaction score
That's the one I refer to above it is beyond good, but it makes the r/c a bit bulky unless you want to take it apart and put it together every time you fly which is a bit of a pita. I keep it half attached to the r/c and still have some assembly required every time you fly.

Reactions: JTZ

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spikemixture