Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Stone the Crows

cokeaddict

Reaction score
So I decided to go for a local fly this arvo. Weather was tops, water was crystal clear and everything looks perfect. Except for the locals, they did not want me there at all. Just a very short video (in 4K for those who can) about the sudden and unprovoked attack on my drone. 11 attempt to try and scare me away but I was not going to have a bar of it..... until contact was made mid air. That was the calling to pack up. Crows wing tip clipped a blade and feathers scattered and softly floated down to earth while my pumpkin was trying to find its feet while going nuts. Still was a great fly with only 1 and a half battery fly time. I added sound effects for those who enjoy a laugh. The wing clipping was not recorded sadly as I was taking pics of the powerglider at the time.

Reactions: Wrsdas
Very good vid with the sound well timed with the critters, if it was earlier in the year you could have landed briefly near their nest, this time you would have to have f-16 sound effects.
(forget to bug them that near the air belongs more to them)

Nice shot of the glider.

I've not been hit by birds. But learned early on that birds do not like drones!!!!! I have Purple Martins at my home place. They get very agitated when I fire up the drone. Actually they have learned the color and as soon as I walk out of my shop with the drone in my hand they start diving at it. I launch and immediately leave the area to not stress them. :)

Reactions: Wrsdas
Nice shot of the glider.

I've not been hit by birds. But learned early on that birds do not like drones!!!!! I have Purple Martins at my home place. They get very agitated when I fire up the drone. Actually they have learned the color and as soon as I walk out of my shop with the drone in my hand they start diving at it. I launch and immediately leave the area to not stress them. :)
Maybe u need to paint it white to represent the dji p3-4. I think they would leave u alone once u paint it because everything on this planet knows the phantoms dont need to be attacked to fall from the sky :-0 oh come on...i'm kidding !!!

I peruse the DJI site for comparison information. If you post on their site to say your Phantom failed you will immediately get attacked.... it's all good. :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d