Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD! :( final price. Autel Evo Package Deal

Apollo11capcom

Reaction score
SOLD! :(

Reduced, final price...

For sale: Autel Evo with lots of extras! This drone is an absolutely fantastic, reliable piece of engineering that I'd like to hang on to, but I have to finance the purchase of another camera for another drone. If you're going to buy one new, remember you're probably going to have to buy most of this anyway! Included in this package is as follows:
-Autel Evo, excellent to like new condition, never taken out in inclement weather, never taken so much as a rough landing. Includes several brand new sets of extra blades, remote with better than stock omnidirectional antennae mod, and original cellphone bracket. ($999.99 new plus cost of RC mod upgrade)
-Lifthor tablet mounting bracket, modified to accommodate new antennas. ($85.00 new)
-Autel hardcase ($119.00 new)
-4 total Autel batteries, all maintained properly (set at 3 day discharge) ($85.00 for one, one stock, other 2 are part of the On-The-Go Bundle)
-On-The-Go Bundle ($179.00 new)
-Freewell All Day 8 ND filter set ($129.99 new)
-Upgraded to 128 gig Sandisk sd card (from 32 gig stock) (I bought for $67.99 new, currently on sale for $39.99)
-Autel lanyard ($10.00 new)
-All cables, charger, and papers included.
-All original boxes and packaging included (except for hardcase box, I'm not sure if I still have that).

Total cost of this package new is approx $1665.97, I'm selling the entire set for $̶1̶1̶0̶0̶.̶0̶0̶ $̶9̶5̶0̶, someone steal this from me for $900, final price. You won't find another deal like this for a drone package like this anywhere!

Add shipping from Indiana to conus if required.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 49
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 44
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 44
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 43
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 46
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 46
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
So you ended up loving the Typhoon to much?

Where did you buy those antennas and how much were they?

:( Right now it's all about business, believe me, this hurts.

There's a thread with an Amazon linkto the antennae, I'll see if ican find that link.

• Sad
Reactions: Ansia

This has the links included...

The only difference is I bought the black ones.

Attachments

• AUTEL EVO CONTROLLER DISASSEMBLY Revision - 2 12.29.2018 (1).pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 40
Reactions: Ansia
For sale: Autel Evo with lots of extras! This drone is an absolutely fantastic, reliable piece of engineering that I'd like to hang on to, but I have to finance the purchase of another camera for another drone. If you're going to buy one new, remember you're probably going to have to buy most of this anyway! Included in this package is as follows:
-Autel Evo, excellent to like new condition, never taken out in inclement weather, never taken so much as a rough landing. Includes several brand new sets of extra blades, remote with better than stock omnidirectional antennae mod, and original cellphone bracket. ($999.99 new plus cost of RC mod upgrade)
-Lifthor tablet mounting bracket, modified to accommodate new antennas. ($85.00 new)
-Autel hardcase ($119.00 new)
-4 total Autel batteries, all maintained properly (set at 3 day discharge) ($85.00 for one, one stock, other 2 are part of the On-The-Go Bundle)
-On-The-Go Bundle ($179.00 new)
-Freewell All Day 8 ND filter set ($129.99 new)
-Upgraded to 128 gig Sandisk sd card (from 32 gig stock) (I bought for $67.99 new, currently on sale for $39.99)
-Autel lanyard ($10.00 new)
-All cables, charger, and papers included.
-All original boxes and packaging included (except for hardcase box, I'm not sure if I still have that). Total cost of this package new is approx $1665.97, I'm selling the entire set for $1100 plus shipping from Indiana to conus.
Iam sorry you have to sell, could you tell us if you haven't already, what kind of range did you get with those antennas? Is it worth upgrading it?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58