Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 v1 6k package (update 2/3)

Liver

Reaction score
IMG_2806.jpegIMG_2805.jpegIMG_2804.jpegIMG_2802.jpegIMG_2797.jpegIMG_2796.jpegIMG_2793.jpeg

Smart controller sold. Thread edited.

Briefly, I bought this package to be a back up. Now I want a DJI drone, so to partially fund that drone, I have to sell something. Everything is basically new. If you do NOT see a picture of it, do NOT assume it’s included. Ask me in that case.

Absolutely, everything works as new. However, no warranty from Autel and no warranty from me is included.

Zelle payment only. $1500 $550 shipped in the CONUS (only), insurance and signature required. If you need a particular picture, tell me. If you need a FaceTime, we can do that too.

• Evo 2 v1 6k drone. Props are perfect and gimble protector included. This drone has NOT been registered to Autel.
  • Smart Controller v1 (compatible with the above drone). Updated. Stock antennas and a total of 4 mini joystick included. I took the stand off so it’ll fit in the hard case for shipping. Yes, the two Torx screws are included.
  • Unmodified, standard controller. This controller has NOT been paired with the drone.
  • Total of 3 batteries. Very low charge cycles, since this is my back up. I will have to figure out how to get the exact number.
  • Four bay charger with a single battery charger (of course the 4 battery charger requires the single charger to operate)
  • Some cables that came with the drone. I never used them.
  • Official Autel hard case with the included Autel foam
I took a picture of everything included.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASSAULTMANDODD
$550 via Zelle and shipping included in the USA. Smart controller has sold.

View attachment 16842View attachment 16843View attachment 16844View attachment 16845View attachment 16846View attachment 16847View attachment 16849

Smart controller sold. Thread edited.

Briefly, I bought this package to be a back up. Now I want a DJI drone, so to partially fund that drone, I have to sell something. Everything is basically new. If you do NOT see a picture of it, do NOT assume it’s included. Ask me in that case.

Absolutely, everything works as new. However, no warranty from Autel and no warranty from me is included.

Zelle payment only. $1500 $550 shipped in the CONUS (only), insurance and signature required. If you need a particular picture, tell me. If you need a FaceTime, we can do that too.

• Evo 2 v1 6k drone. Props are perfect and gimble protector included. This drone has NOT been registered to Autel.
  • Smart Controller v1 (compatible with the above drone). Updated. Stock antennas and a total of 4 mini joystick included. I took the stand off so it’ll fit in the hard case for shipping. Yes, the two Torx screws are included.
  • Unmodified, standard controller. This controller has NOT been paired with the drone.
  • Total of 3 batteries. Very low charge cycles, since this is my back up. I will have to figure out how to get the exact number.
  • Four bay charger with a single battery charger (of course the 4 battery charger requires the single charger to operate)
  • Some cables that came with the drone. I never used them.
  • Official Autel hard case with the included Autel foam
I took a picture of everything included.
Do you still have it?

This package has sold. I have a similar package with way more accessories if interested.

As stated this listed package was a back up to my original drone. I am using my DJI more so I am motivated to sell my original drone.

Please PM if interested.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo