Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller Touch Sensitivity

Dave Pitman

Reaction score
How would you compare the touch sensitivity compared with an iPad or your preferred android device?

For example, and more specifically, like comparing the ease (or lack thereof ) in setting up all the details in a polygon grid mission.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Reactions: SARty
How would you compare the touch sensitivity compared with an iPad or your preferred android device?

For example, and more specifically, like comparing the ease (or lack thereof ) in setting up all the details in a polygon grid mission.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Hey Dave. I've been wondering about this as well. I posted a thread a while back that got a few answers you may find helpful (although my question was more geared towards comparisons with DJI's SC and CrystalSky): Smart Controller touchscreen - quality of capacitive touch vs DJI's SC/CrystalSky?

Reactions: Dave Pitman
As far as I know it is not a touch screen in anyway... I've got Evo 1 and 2 Pro, never seen.it but I'm just going to check.. ha-ha.. so I'm pretty certain your answer is. No its not sensitive.... its all done with the scroll wheel and buttons, I hope... haha

• Wow
Reactions: PingSpike
As far as I know it is not a touch screen in anyway... I've got Evo 1 and 2 Pro, never seen.it but I'm just going to check.. ha-ha.. so I'm pretty certain your answer is. No its not sensitive.... its all done with the scroll wheel and buttons, I hope... haha
You might want to take a peek here:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kestrel