Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Touch screen on Smart controller dead when HDMI cable is plugged in

Chad Tillman

Reaction score
My Evo II Enterprise Smart controller was working fine until Yesterday morning. I have plugged an HDMI into it before with no problems. however, now when I plug the cable in, the touch screen on the controller goes unresponsive. The USB port usage window pops up and wants me to choose Autel or download for the port. It is as if the HDMI port thinks it is a USB port. I unplug the HDMI cable and the touchscreen responds. Plug it back in, no response....

My Evo II Enterprise Smart controller was working fine until Yesterday morning. I have plugged an HDMI into it before with no problems. however, now when I plug the cable in, the touch screen on the controller goes unresponsive. The USB port usage window pops up and wants me to choose Autel or download for the port. It is as if the HDMI port thinks it is a USB port. I unplug the HDMI cable and the touchscreen responds. Plug it back in, no response....
Update..... After powering the SC down and then finding a new HDMI cable ( I had tried three) It now works..... No sure why or how....

Reactions: uas_gian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58