Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Small 5 pound batch of venison & pork smoked Polish Sausage this afternoon.

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Using up some deer trimmings from last year. Still more trimmings to make snack sticks this coming week but these will have to do for now.

zbPV90v.jpg

ijefuEK.jpg

yywoNPF.jpg

gdmBhgI.jpg

xjiGwvT.jpg

Have I told you lately that I hate you? Obviously I'm jealous LOL. It looks crazy good!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Did up more deer trimmings with pork and beef.
Just a standard polish Kielbasa with some of my added ingredients that I have hanging around. Stuffed last night and left to hang over night in the garage. Temps hovered around 34 F degrees with snow coming down most of the night. Had to shovel a small path to the smokers.

Up at 4:30 AM to get it all going and just finished with IT at 155 F. Hanging in the kitchen till tomorrow to be packaged. Kitchen smells like heaven right now. LOL20201020_173749.jpg

20201021_064152.jpg20201021_093319.jpg

20201021_131850.jpg

Well done. I used to process deer at a commercial level to the point I built an addition on my house to have a separate sausage kitchen and butchering space. I built a smoker to handle 150 pounds of meat at a time and I built a dehydrator to do 40 pounds of jerky at a time. I take so much wild game each year it was too expensive to have other process it for me. I make all manner of smoked sausage and smoked pork and chicken, etc I even cold smoke things like cheese, nuts and salt.

Last edited:
Agustine, it's your new batteries that have arrived ....... Enough to recharge you for 2021 .....
Happy Holidays ...... and be careful, we are not yet at the end of the tunnel.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d