Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

SD Card Write Slow error

Ram

Reaction score
How do you guys verify the ability of the SD Card? I'm talking about the displays you post showing the Card's abilities? Thanks!!!

There are a few apps to check the SD Cards like SpeedOut...I use that and another free one just to be sure of the reading/writing speed.

Reactions: ovrszd

ovrszd

Reaction score
Using Speedout I made some disturbing discoveries.

I had been getting the "slow" warning when shooting video using the Sandisk 32GB V30 card that came with my E2P..... Speedout says the read speed is 17.3 and write speed is 16.2

I tried using a Sandisk 64GB V30 card that I had previously used in my XSP. Once in awhile I'd get the warning but not quite as often. Speedout says the read speed is 24 and write speed is 15.5

Wife bought me two 64GB V30 Netac cards. Speedout says the read speed is 30.3 and write speed is 18.6.

So my wife's Amazon purchases exceed what is sent with the Drone...... :(

• Wow
Reactions: House Forasken

Tufargon

Reaction score
Write speed is more important because it's writing files/videos to the card. Reading would only be for like watching your vids directly from the card. I always just transfer everything to pc to view.

ovrszd

Reaction score
Write speed is more important because it's writing files/videos to the card. Reading would only be for like watching your vids directly from the card. I always just transfer everything to pc to view.
I do too. Thanks again.

I've only flown once since getting the netac cards. Shot two videos of about 4 minutes each yesterday and didn't get a "slow" warning.

Reactions: Tufargon

Tufargon

Reaction score
I do too. Thanks again.

I've only flown once since getting the netac cards. Shot two videos of about 4 minutes each yesterday and didn't get a "slow" warning.
Sounds like you found a winner. Wish I could find time to fly my new bird. It's always either too windy, raining or I have a ton of things to do. :(

ovrszd

Reaction score
Sounds like you found a winner. Wish I could find time to fly my new bird. It's always either too windy, raining or I have a ton of things to do. :(
We've had horrible wind this year. I am Blessed to be Retired so I can pretty much fly on good days. :)

Reactions: Tufargon

Tufargon

Reaction score
We've had horrible wind this year. I am Blessed to be Retired so I can pretty much fly on good days. :)
Winter here is usually windy. I'm not retired but I take care of and live with a bed ridden 80 yr old so me leaving to go fly doesn't happen often. Sold my XSP and got a MA2. Only flew it twice so far but it's incredible.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lovemimascota