Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sd card issue for Evo lol

RPM

Reaction score
Put my bird up today and for the first time my display alerted me to” sd card slow write”.
Has anyone experienced this, and if so, how did you correct it?
I reformatted the Sd card, but still alerting me with same Sd card error message.

That's nice. And the SanDisk card you're using sucks. It is not a problem with the Evo. It is the SD card. Like it says. Get a new one.

🤣 I only use sandisk buddy. Anyone have better advice on how they may have corrected the problem.

These are the only ones I've ever used in my drones; in 10yrs never had that problem. I use Sandisk Extreme Pros in literally all of my cameras, never had an issue. You mentioned Sandisk but not the class, most of the memory brands have slower versions of their top end cards.

Reactions: RPM
These are the only ones I've ever used in my drones; in 10yrs never had that problem. I use Sandisk Extreme Pros in literally all of my cameras, never had an issue. You mentioned Sandisk but not the class, most of the memory brands have slower versions of their top end cards.
Thanks for the feedback herein2021.
I’ve only used sandisk well. The extreme pro is what Im using on a regular basis. Never had a problem with them. This is the one that the alert came on.

Attachments

• IMG_2104.jpeg
    IMG_2104.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Thanks for the feedback herein2021.
I’ve only used sandisk well. The extreme pro is what Im using on a regular basis. Never had a problem with them. This is the one that the alert came on.
Lots of wind in NY due to the hurricanes tail winds, but will put her up today, switching out cards to see if the 128 is damaged. Thanks guys for the feedback.

I just swapped out 4 Sd cards to rule out a corrupted card. Got the same message on all 4. Has anyone experienced this issue? I have an evo 2 pro 6k about 2 years old now.

Attachments

• IMG_2106.png
    IMG_2106.png
    8.7 MB · Views: 3
Gm fellow pilots. So …. I figured out what is the cause of the Sd card slow write error. I had the fps too high for the card to keep up. It was a bright & sunny day as well. So readjusted the settings and im back to flying & recording as normal. There is a site that can be used to check your speed for your cards. The site is h2testw.en.lo4d.com
I have attached for use as a reference a chart with speed info on micro cards.
So happy I was able to figure this out.

Its good to know what cards are Capable of reading your info without having errors pop up, specially during a contracted job.
Happy flying AP !!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2292.png
    IMG_2292.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Well I stand corrected on my snarky comment on SD cards that suck. It's virtually always a crappy card, even from major manufacturers.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo