Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SC volume

I recieved mine today and it has about zero volume. I messaged Autel about it. Hope they have a fix in the works.

I have also sent an email to Autel, and got a replayed, just 1 hour ago, they told me where the volume settings is ?. So, I sent another message saying that I know it and there are a lot of guys from Autel Pilots forum are having the same issue.

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike
I have also sent an email to Autel, and got a replayed, just 1 hour ago, they told me where the volume settings is ?. So, I sent another message saying that I know it and there are a lot of guys from Autel Pilots forum are having the same issue.

Reactions: Wayne Maine
There reply was to me two weeks ago that you go on settings and go to sound....
Told him that doesn't work ,did it while on the phone,he told me to take a picture and email it to him.what a joke I didn't have enough time to say to him I pay your salary.still can't get Google maps.you would think all the bugs should have been gone .i wonder if he waited for his pay for 3 months his attitude would be different.

Reactions: edgardcafe
There reply was to me two weeks ago that you go on settings and go to sound....
Told him that doesn't work ,did it while on the phone,he told me to take a picture and email it to him.what a joke I didn't have enough time to say to him I pay your salary.still can't get Google maps.you would think all the bugs should have been gone .i wonder if he waited for his pay for 3 months his attitude would be different.
I also went to sounds and upped the level with just about zero results. This must be able to be fixed by the developers.

i asked Autel to get an Xstar back in the air and hear what nice audio and promps it had. Those were great in that area. Those gave out great info alerts and loud ones at that.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm