Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sattelite or Hybrid View wont load.

Buster6070

Reaction score
I'm trying to use my iPad pro 11 to setup a mission. The map loads up fine, but when I try to swap to hybrid or sattelite nothing happens. Has anyone else come across this problem? App is version 1.14.4 and running iPadOS 15.5. This is pretty troublesome as I need to set my waypoints by landmarks I can't determine without sattelite view.

I don't have this issue on my Pixel 6 Pro. But obviously it's easier to setup a mission on a tablet then a phone.

I'm trying to use my iPad pro 11 to setup a mission. The map loads up fine, but when I try to swap to hybrid or sattelite nothing happens. Has anyone else come across this problem? App is version 1.14.4 and running iPadOS 15.5. This is pretty troublesome as I need to set my waypoints by landmarks I can't determine without sattelite view.

I don't have this issue on my Pixel 6 Pro. But obviously it's easier to setup a mission on a tablet then a phone.
Is your iPad hooked up to the internet? Without being on the internet/WiFi all you will get is the base map.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58