Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Ipad screen resolution with Autel Explorer App.

ducatstrada

Reaction score
Until now I have been using a google pixel 3 phone with the autel explorer app. It takes advantage of the high resolution screen. I just tried my 11" iPad Pro for the first time and it appears to me, I could be wrong, that the iOS app was made for the iPhone, and appears a little blown out on the screen. It has the expand bars to show the iPhone size screen which seems clearer, but only takes up as much of the display as the iPhone does. Am I missing something? One of the reasons I wanted to fly with a tablet was to get better resolution when filming up close, not have worse resolution. Can someone help clear this up for me?

I just tried my Samsung Galaxy Tab s2 and the display is much sharper. Interesting. I don't have an iPhone so I can't test that. I know the video will only show at 1080p, but it is still sharper on the android tablet. Glad I have both

When you use the iPad you don’t get full screen, I spoke to Autel some months ago and there answer was we don’t support the iPad !!

Same here, my iPad 7th Generation resolution is weak with Autel app. Not like DJI, my iPad is crystal clear with DJI. The IPad is okay with Autel app, but not as clear as I’d like it to be.

My iPhone 11 is super clear resolution, just not as large though as an iPad. Maybe someday Autel will support iPad, hopefully we see it in 2021.

Paul

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials