Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Satellite Count?

Maxheadspace

Reaction score
In some of the earlier vids highlighting the Evo, I seem to recall seeing the number of satellites received displayed on the Explorer app, not just a signal strength bar graph. Was I hallucinating? Is there a way to display satellite count on the Explorer app? I do find that feature comforting when deciding when to take off when using all my other drones.

I had to dig into it at first as well and felt like I was missing some setting or something, but if you tap just to the left of the settings icon in the upper right corner on the App when connected it will show the status bar underneath with the number of satellites.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
My phone won't let me swipe for some reason have to tap the top, but as long as it works it's all good!

lol,my fingers run all over the app for new surprises,you can also long swipe the screen to get a clean view of the camera

I’m using iPhone X with the beta app. I can’t swipe either, but only because if I swipe it moves the whole app off screen. I have that problem at times when sliding the settings bar at the bottom. Just takes getting used to it.

I wanted to ask this question again, because I cannot seem to locate where the number of satellites is displayed. It used to be there on the top left, but now I just get a GPS with bars. Was there an update to the Explorer recently that changed the number to bars?

I wanted to ask this question again, because I cannot seem to locate where the number of satellites is displayed. It used to be there on the top left, but now I just get a GPS with bars. Was there an update to the Explorer recently that changed the number to bars?
Just hit the top bar where the satellite is and you will get a drop down menu with how many you've got.

Just hit the top bar where the satellite is and you will get a drop down menu with how many you've got.
Thanks. It turns out my satellite count indicator was obscured by the GPS coordinates. The GPS coordinates is apparently a floating window that you can reposition, but it's a bit strange that the default position is right over the satellite count.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials