Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

S-8 active

electra2468

Reaction score
Does any one use the S-8 active because I try to use mine and it always disconnects during ever flight that
I have tried any solutions would be appereciated. I have tried new cables and even a different phone a S-5 with the same results.

I fly with a S8 (not active version) and have no problems. You say that your phone disconnects from the controller mid flight? It also happens with your S5? If you already have tried replacing the cables with no luck, my next guess is a bad port in your controller. Which bird do you fly?

I have the evo and I have bought both new cables the usb and the other one with the same results.

I have the evo and I have bought both new cables the usb and the other one with the same results.
If you get the same results with both ports, then probably you have a bad controller. My suggestion is to contact Autel for a replacement.

Thanks for every ones input, I have tried three different Phones S-5, S-6 S-8 all of them disconnect at some point during flight. I will call autel today and let you all know what they say.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert