Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Reset Explorer APP to Go Fly Screen

Atomic08

Reaction score
Hello... Have been flying the EVO for a while now and the other Day I noticed that when I turn the Explorer App on
I Get a screen that shows Two Tabs on the bottom that Show "Camera" and " Mission" like in the attached Screen shot.
It used to show "Go Fly" and I can't figure how to remove the two tabs and get it to show "Go Fly"
Running V1.0.1.33

Screenshot_2019-08-04-13-41-22.jpg

Last edited:
Hello... Have been flying the EVO for a while now and the other Day I noticed that when I turn the Explorer App on
I Get a screen the show Two Tabs on the bottom that Show "Camera" and " Mission" like in the attached Screen shot.
It used to shoe "Go Fly" and I can't figure how to remove the two tabs and get it to show "AGo Fly"
Running V1.0.1.33

View attachment 4883
If you just want to fly, press the "Camera" tab and you will see the camera on the screen. If you want. To do a mission, where the drones flies by itself, then choose mission.

If you just want to fly, press the "Camera" tab and you will see the camera on the screen. If you want. To do a mission, where the drones flies by itself, then choose mission.
Thanks Ansia...I can do that, but was wondering why I lost the "Go Fly" screen.
Maybe the app Updated itself???
I have not uploaded and installed the V1.0.3.4.6 version yet...

Ansia...I received this response from AUTEL..
For your info...

Hello Rick
Thanks for contacting us! We have made an update to the latest version of the app by changing the main menu to allow the user to get into the mission planner or camera mode instead of having to go directly into the camera mode.
Regards,
Customer Support
AUTEL ROBOTICS

Last Update 8-05-19

Hello Rick,
You may have your phone's auto app update feature turned on which will automatically update the apps on your phone when connected to WiFi. But yes, this update was available to all Autel Explorer app users.
Best,
Alejandro R.

Customer Support
AUTEL ROBOTICS USA LLC

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member