Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Remote Control and mobile phone disconnected message on evo app. Help

DOUBLE DRIVE

Reaction score
I have new Evo and everything works fine except the controller and phone are not connecting. I am using a samsung s10 edge phone. has anyone else had this issue? I unistalled the app and re installed same problem...can it be the cable that came with the controllers? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Did you install the Explorer app on the S10?
Does Explorer work on the S10 without the radio connected?

Reactions: DOUBLE DRIVE
Yes it is installed and the app still says disconnected...I bought a new cable and it is still not working

Well this is weird...I got my old phone samsung s7 and it connects. downloaded the firmware and will see how it works..I guess having an old ph around pays off...we shall see.

Thanks for the reply. I used an old phone samsung i think its a 7 or 9. This older phone work with the app with no issues. I think it has something to do with my s10 but I can;t get my hands around it. re installed app nothing went to advance settings enabled usb debugging and that didn't work...I am not technical with phone settings but I think that is where the problem lies.

I have new Evo and everything works fine except the controller and phone are not connecting. I am using a samsung s10 edge phone. has anyone else had this issue? I unistalled the app and re installed same problem...can it be the cable that came with the controllers? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Currently experiencing the problem now. Aircraft had been working fine for months. Google Pixel 3 XL phone

Currently experiencing the problem now. Aircraft had been working fine for months. Google Pixel 3 XL phone
Pixels are tricky. Been dealing with pixel pixels for a while. Generally speaking, but especially true if using to fly, pixels are extremely finicky about what cable you stick in them. It flat out don't like cheapos. They tend to do the best on OEM Google cables but there's a couple high end cable companies on Amazon that do well. ANKER and Jsaux. Pay attention to what protocol the cable is too. The phone seems to prefer C-to-C whenever possible. Since you can't with the drone try to avoid adapters. Use a single cable, high end, preferably 3.0 but not one rarer for power delivery. If you do use an adapter then don't mix protocol. No 2.0 to 3.0. And make sure that the USB connection mode is correct. Remote should be controlling the connection. If it's not then it's rejecting the cable for sure.

Thanks I tried everything. Who knows... Frustrating with the amount of money this POS costs.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials