Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

remote and aircraft disconnected - video fine

Anzacjack

Reaction score
As per the title thread
I havent used this drone in maybe a couple of months.
Evo2Pro V1 with Smart controller V1
Today when i boot up the video/camera feed is fine but I am getting the aircraft and controller disconnected message and i have no control of the drone.
Tried multiple boot ups. Hvae just updated to latest firmware, using the sim card in the drone itself and wifi for the controller.
Gone through all of the update procedure but still has same issue.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Do you have the original (non)smart rc that uses a phone or tablet for a screen? If so try reconnecting that rc and see if you still have connecting issues. If the old rc works fine then that could point towards a pinched antenna wire in the smart rc maybe idk..

Just got a chance to do some testing today.
Same deal when i re-link to original controller. It half connects. Video feed is fine (on the ipad attached to controller), but the controller is saying it is not connected and i have no control of the bird.
Connected back to smart controller with same issue. Video link is fine but no flight control.
Have to assume the flight controller link is buggered.

trying playing with firmware today.
If i put older firmware on sd card nothing happens
Latest firmware starts the process. Getting the upgrading firmware screen and all seems to be doing as it should. Obviously the bird must be connected to the controller as I am watching the update bar fill as the process is happening, and as always i have video feed.
takes about 15minutes and then i get this

Tried multiple times with same result
ANy ideas?

IMG_5837.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34