Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Unable to login to my profile on Autel Sky app

mickscull123

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone assist please. I have a spare android phone to use for the Autel Sky app (Samsung S9+), but I cannot login to my profile in the Autel Sky app (version 1.4.54). I can login to Autel Robotics on main PC fine, but not on my S9+. I also have a Samsung S21 Ultra for my main user phone and I can login to the Autel Sky app fine on this phone.
Is it possibly because the S9+ phone does not have a sim card installed? and this is stopping me logging into my profile in Aute Sky app??
I would prefer not to use my S21 phone as I don't want any incoming calls or messages whilst flying etc. (Disable mobile data/WiFi possibly??)
Thanks

How about enabling your S21 phone’s ‘Do Not Disturb’ feature while you are flying your drone?

On my Samsung Galaxy S10 it’s under Settings->Notifications, or just search for it in Settings.

Remember to disable it afterwards.

Reactions: mickscull123
Can you put your SIM into the S9+ for one time to login then remove it and see if it works the next time?

Reactions: mickscull123
OK, thanks for the replies. Now sorted. I downloaded the Sky app to an Ipad Air with no cellular provision, and that worked OK. So I now know that plain WiFi only should work. I checked the app permissions and made sure all were enabled. I even deleted and re-installed the app several times. Tried several times and still no luck...THEN I noticed when typing in my user name/ID/email address that, for some reason, a space appeared after the last character. My password was fine. I was not copy/pasting and not sure if tapping the "next" button added the blank space. But that was the problem. So easy, well for me, to miss. All up and running now

Reactions: Joe DiMauro

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo