Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

REALITY CAPTURE 1.2 THREAD

EVO 50 MS Report cameras only, reprocessed on my laptop

Attachments

• MS EVO50repot1.jpg
    MS EVO50repot1.jpg
    617.6 KB · Views: 10
  • MS50report2.jpg
    MS50report2.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: vr-pilot
EVO 50 MS Report cameras only, reprocessed on my laptop
0.06 ft total error... That is 0.018 m, rounded 2 cm! Survey grade is up to 5 or 7 cm I read here and there. So Autel with its RTK setup is the ultimately precise!

Reactions: jmason702
0.06 ft total error... That is 0.018 m, rounded 2 cm! Survey grade is up to 5 or 7 cm I read here and there. So Autel with its RTK setup is the ultimately precise!
out of all the testing we have all seen, I think the unit has proven itself and also has room to even get better! It's a new unit and is off to a great start!

also has room to even get better!
I would be satisfied if all that would keep working in the future as it obviously is already doing now.
I hope they don't mess it up! Would be sad when things like "soft-bricking by half hearted firmware updates" or confusion through "software reliability fluctuations" had negative impacts as the competition did come up with.
BTW: Not reading anything about serious battery problems here with the EVOs. Are the flight batteries comparable with the three-letter-brand's factory output? That would at least cause a lot less headaches.

I would be satisfied if all that would keep working in the future as it obviously is already doing now.
I hope they don't mess it up! Would be sad when things like "soft-bricking by half hearted firmware updates" or confusion through "software reliability fluctuations" had negative impacts as the competition did come up with.
BTW: Not reading anything about serious battery problems here with the EVOs. Are the flight batteries comparable with the three-letter-brand's factory output? That would at least cause a lot less headaches.
Yeah, I hear you, I will not be updating my firmware at all until I know there are zero issues. It works great the way it is right now!

OK, CHECK THIS OUT. I used the 640T in manual to map just my street 8000 x6000. 100 ft AGL, 2sec shot intervals. ( In mission mode, it will only allow you to do 4000 x 3000 12 MP. )

By doing it manually and setting the camera to shoot every 2 seconds at 8000 x 6000 48 MP this is what I got. NON RTK Drone

Attachments

• 640T  Manual Map 8000 x 6000.jpg
    640T Manual Map 8000 x 6000.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 25

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy