Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

REALITY CAPTURE 1.2 THREAD

Just for fun, this project has over 1100 photos. No CPs
attached

Attachments

• WIRE_MS.jpg
    WIRE_MS.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 8
on Reality? no, not yet, need to try again...
I got the files, I did not notice that Google in its infinite wisdom would not let me download multiple zipped folders unless I checked a small popup. Processing now.

I will play around with it.

First one is with the Control Point as a Checkpoint

Pix4D
Images input as WGS84 with Ellipsoid Elevations
Check Point entered as WGS84 Ellipsoid elevations
Output in WGS84 UTM 11N

1637035577911.png
1637035666348.png
1637035706865.png
1637035764372.png
1637035812231.png

I got the horizontal shift that I also get on my PPK kit if Ground Control Points are not used. Part of this may be my confusion on the target. It's a painted X on the ground right?

I think it would help if we had more photos with the point in them. at that 250' AGL there are only a few. I will fly the same mission but lower and add another point in there.

190 ft AGL, 75/75 overlap, 11 MPH, manual, shutter 1250, 50 acres, over 700 photos, 1 point. Anyone let me know if you'd like the file to process?

Attachments

• EVO RTK 50.jpg
    EVO RTK 50.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 5
190 ft AGL, 75/75 overlap, 11 MPH, manual, shutter 1250, 50 acres, over 700 photos, 1 point. Anyone let me know if you'd like the file to process?
trust.jpg
DD report in feet. .72inch error VS MS at .82inch camera error

Attachments

• DD.jpg
    DD.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 3
I will try Reality C. later, see if I can get a report off that
I'll be back to help out maybe tomorrow. My computer is straining processing a 3800 image map that I promised someone.

I have some questions on how you are going to transform into NAD83(2011) in the future, especially the NAVD88 elevations since that seems what you were doing before with GCPs.

I am really thinking about getting the Evo 2 Enterprise, as I like the images, battery life and pretty much all in one package from OEM.

Also with Reality Capture I think the display issues are due to just displaying. I got them all the time also when processing large datasets. On their online manual it explains it better.

i was not able to generate a report on the map above EVO 50, on RC
Not sure why.................

I'll be back to help out maybe tomorrow. My computer is straining processing a 3800 image map that I promised someone.

I have some questions on how you are going to transform into NAD83(2011) in the future, especially the NAVD88 elevations since that seems what you were doing before with GCPs.

I am really thinking about getting the Evo 2 Enterprise, as I like the images, battery life and pretty much all in one package from OEM.

Also with Reality Capture I think the display issues are due to just displaying. I got them all the time also when processing large datasets. On their online manual it explains it better.
The EVO 2 RTK or Enterprize seems to be the drone to get as far as really... everything to do with mapping and photo quality

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials