Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Problem with starting/stopping vid and pics

Erick

Reaction score
Just as the title says, I'm having an issue with being able to start and stop video while the drone is in use. When I start the starlink app and get the bird in the sky, I can start a vid just fine, but then no matter how I try to stop it, it won't stop recording. I've tried the rec button on the remote and the icon on the starlink app. Neither do anything....it's like it's locked up. So far, I've tried restarting the app, the controller, and restarted the drone and it still does it once the drones back in the air. Obviously can't switch between camera and vid either since the vid won't stop recording once started. Any thoughts?

Reactions: ACJunior
Have you tried to reset the camera?
Only other thing I can think of maybe the SD card is failing. Maybe try different one.

Screenshot_2017-04-29-11-33-10.png

I re-updated the firmware, reset the camera, and formatted the card. Everything seems to be working now. Not sure which fixed it, but I don't care as long as it works. Thanks for all the responses.

I had the issue also and it was driving me nuts. I tried a different SD card, faster read/write. ALSO what you did. Firmware reinstall. I haven't had a problem since.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791