Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Nano + constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

Badgun

Reaction score
So is there any fix for the constant disconnecting and reconnecting of the controller on the Nano +? I've had the drone a little over a month and it happens at least once everytime I fly it, but yesterday it happened over and over again. One time I was scared it wasn't going to reconnect. After about 3 minutes it finally did. I did notice I can still move the drone while it's disconnected, but you can't do any screen inputs such as RTH or recording. I have the latest firmware, I was just curious if there is a fix for this. As much as I like this drone, I just can't handle the constant disconnecting.

Try activating Airplane mode on your phone before using it to fly. It stabilized mine considerably.

+1 for Airplane mode on your phone. Also stay clear of high power transmitters if possible. Even if the transmitters are out of the receive frequency of the drone the high power and especially any pulse modulation can intermittently "deafen" the drone and/or the controller. Had this issue recently flying near a cell tower.

Your phones USB might be worn and losing its connection. My phone cover sometimes pops it loose.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller