Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

PPK question

I can only say that my Evo2 v.2 Ent. RTK is seeing all constellations. But I am 2 fw versions back so I can't help with determining whether it is the hardware or software. Hopefully someone on 2.3.13 will chime in.

Was it working before the firmware update or is that what it came with?
Thanks Dave, That info is helpful. It would be helpful if someone has had success with 2.3.13. At least that way I know to focus on the hardware and have more confidence in the firmware.

Thanks Dave, That info is helpful. It would be helpful if someone has had success with 2.3.13. At least that way I know to focus on the hardware and have more confidence in the firmware.

Here's my .obs file from a 8th june flight. After updated to 2.3.13 all seem is working properly again 🤞.

Attachments

• borrar.png
    borrar.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 16
Here's my .obs file from a 8th june flight. After updated to 2.3.13 all seem is working properly again 🤞.

Thank you sooo much! This points me to a defective RTK puck, for what ever reason not capturing GPS information, and I can have confidence in the new Firmware Update. Very helpful! Thanks!

Reactions: agrofactory
Perfect, I got both OBS and MRK files, thanks!
Would you mind helping me find these files too? Not seeing them recorded anywhere. We dont have an ntrip service and was hoping to just use rinex/mrk off the drone with rinex from our local base. When we turn the rtk switch "on" it says that rtk is not ready and wont let the drone take off. When we turn it off it does say that it is in single and has satellites. So, not really sure what we are doing as you can tell!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials