Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post Your Photo Of The Day Here

Its been warmer this last week but very over cast and not all that great for sharp detailed photos with our small sensor drones. Here is one 360 I did on Jan. 22nd 2020 out on the snowmobile. Love going up to this field and letting the machine go through the power snow. Only about 1/2 mile form my house.

I took the EVO out to this old ranch and set it up to take pictures. The property is fenced of and you can't get inside to take photos. I flew in from across the highway and spent 15 minutes flying around the old buildings just snapping pictures. I can see more of this type of flying in my future.

CCGS Alexander Henry is a former Canadian Coast Guard Icebreaker, buoy tending, Lighthouse Supply Ship that served on the Great Lakes from 1959 to 1984.

In 1986 the vessel was handed over to the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes in Kingston, Ontario for preservation as a museum ship.

The vessel was constructed by Port Arthur Shipbuilding Co. Ltd. at their yard in Port Arthur, Ontario and launched on 18 July 1958. The icebreaker entered service in July 1959 with the Department of Transport’s Marine Service as CGS Alexander Henry using the prefix “Canadian Government Ship”.

CCGS Alexander Henry served her entire coast guard career on the Great Lakes, stationed on Lake Superior.

In 2017 arrangements were finally in place to bring the Alexander Henry home to Thunder Bay.

CCGS Alexander Henry.jpg

Reactions: Goober and butch
I am not a US citizen and I follow all the guidelines the FAA has given you guys to play with so I can give you the right answers when Ansia is eating Pizza and to busy to respond. ?

Enjoy the out doors no matter where you live. You only live once so make the best of it.
Trout Bay Feb 7th 2020.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials