Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post Your Photo Of The Day Here

Sun going down over the flatlands of Georgia. Shot with my EVO. Wondering if I need a filter?

View attachment 5904

Taking a photo directly into the sun is difficult for any camera with out a filter so yes filters would help. Research what ND filters do so you know what to buy and when to use them. Also post editing can help you out to a point but filters in this case would have helped a lot.

Reactions: lukappaseidue
Well I used the new Luminar 4 which is not free. Adobe Photo shop or Adobe Lightroom would get the same results but also not free. As for free software I would suggest RawTherapee. Its all a learning curve. RawTherapee is suppose to be close to lightroom but I just tried it once to see what it was all about. Check out some Youtube videos about the program and see if you like it.

Reactions: lukappaseidue
Well I used the new Luminar 4 which is not free. Adobe Photo shop or Adobe Lightroom would get the same results but also not free. As for free software I would suggest RawTherapee. Its all a learning curve. RawTherapee is suppose to be close to lightroom but I just tried it once to see what it was all about. Check out some Youtube videos about the program and see if you like it.
I am willing to purchase if the price is right and the editor makes a difference. I know Abobe charges per month for the use of their product. :-(

I am willing to purchase if the price is right and the editor makes a difference. I know Abobe charges per month for the use of their product. :-(

Well perhaps others can give you a free option or at least a cheaper option. I'm sure there are free editors out there that I have no idea of and some might so hold off on paying for something you might not need. Lets see what our members might suggest

Well perhaps others can give you a free option or at least a cheaper option. I'm sure there are free editors out there that I have no idea of and some might so hold off on paying for something you might not need. Lets see what our members might suggest

I need to upgrade my laptop anyways. My Sony Vaio is old and out of date anyways.

Is it true lots of people recommend 32gb of ram for video editing?

Well if that is true then I need to upgrade also LOL
No you can work in most video editors in whats call Proxies. It will make low resolution files so your slower computer can handle the editing and out put it in the resolution you decide to use.

Affinity Photo 49.99. No monthly fees.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
5:30 AM the front end loader over at the church removing snow from their parking lot woke me up. Took the X-Star up to get a photo of my backyard winter wonder land.
Have some video but it is really noisy so I'm not sure if I am even going to bother uploading it.

fMKhsVf.jpg

Reactions: Goober and Spappy

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain