Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pair of Eagles

Such a beautiful thing.
We have quite a few around here too. We also have golden eagles which are huge. Gotta keep an eye out when the dog goes out. We never let him out alone. He's a little chug (chihuahua pug mix).

I understand now when people say it takes hours and hours of video to get 20 seconds of good video of eagles. The last part of this video is a mess but it was a thrill to watch that thing fly right over the top of me. Because of this I had to build a railing around my little deck. She said your going to fall of and break you d*** neck!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
You are very lucky to have them around you so close and trees that are not 60 feet high that they like to sit in up here. Down at the river from my house you can see two or three soaring around most of the time but they are so high up it would be pretty hard to get good video of them. I hate to say it but the best place to get good video and pictures of them is our local dump. There is always at least 5 and sometime 10 or more just hanging around looking for a cheap meal. Saw one the other day in the dump that had a hugh wing span on it. Hard to believe just how large they are till you get up close to them.
Over near the falls on the river we have a pair of golden eagles but that is a rare sighting but hopefully they are nesting close by and the numbers will rise. Lots of little hawks around also. The population of grey squirrels have gone down in my area LOL wonder why :)

He was sitting on a phone pole, aim my phone and yelled at him. Shot of a lifetime

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo