Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pairing a second controller

Specky

Reaction score
How to pair and bind a second Smart Controller?

As many of you know Livedeck 2 was dropped for the 4T, the AMAK System seems to have dropped off the radar, but I’ve subsequently heard you can pair a second controller to the bird to gain some of the Livedeck functionality (basically using the HDMI cable).

As a SAR pilot I often operate where there is no cell phone coverage (4G, 5G), thus a Wi-fi System is our only real option to relay images back to our incident control vehicle whilst the pilot remains on the ground.

After doing a little research, it's not possible at the present, but this is scheduled to change in February 2024.

The software update (V1.8) should contain the Autel Mobile Awareness Kit (AMAK) operating system.

This should allow a second smart controller to be paired.

It's not known whether the second controller can have the flight controls disabled if required.

AMAK pottential pricing

The rumour I've heard, 1000 bucks (there or there abouts)

Reactions: Ezone23
After doing a little research, it's not possible at the present, but this is scheduled to change in February 2024.

The software update (V1.8) should contain the Autel Mobile Awareness Kit (AMAK) operating system.

This should allow a second smart controller to be paired.

It's not known whether the second controller can have the flight controls disabled if required.

AMAK pottential pricing

The rumour I've heard, 1000 bucks (there or there abouts)
Oh, so the AMAK controller is still considered for production. That is interesting news. I can't wait to see more if true.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo