Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Orlando, Florida Area...

Great shots.....was considering moving there until I heard Orlando has an entire city-wide ban on drones....staying in the south FL area for now- again, nice shot!

Thansk @DJSureShot for the ideas. We head down there in a few weeks and I didn't know about Rock Springs. Any other cool parks or places to visit around Orlando like that? Not just for drone photos but for fun too?

Reactions: Dan AISCF
Great shots.....was considering moving there until I heard Orlando has an entire city-wide ban on drones....staying in the south FL area for now- again, nice shot!

It's not bad, actually. There is a lot of active airspace, but all of the airports have LAANC and the parks, etc., are fair game. Some you have to call ahead, just to be sure you won't get harassed, lol.

Reactions: SteveNunez
Thansk @DJSureShot for the ideas. We head down there in a few weeks and I didn't know about Rock Springs. Any other cool parks or places to visit around Orlando like that? Not just for drone photos but for fun too?

Right now Orlando is kinda "locked down", when it comes to attractions. However, there are some pretty interesting things, non-theme park to do: Wekiva Springs, Rock Springs, Lake Apopka, Lake Dora, etc., etc. A lot of times I go on google and just do a "what to do in Orlando" and drop them in a list on Google Keep and visit places.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo