Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Orbit Mode

Madhungarian

Reaction score
I posted this so that people can see that Orbit Mode works fine. There was like 10-15 mph winds. The two big rocks are the center and I do adjust the position like half way.
I really do not see any problems. Can you? This is with the official latest firmware. NOT BETA.

If the two rocks are center as the EVO goes around the orbit the two rocks start to slide to the right hand side of the screen. If you look to the outer edges of the video you can see the camera still jerks to try and keep up with the orbit. Not as bad as it was before but still there. The X-Star had the same problems

That slide is me adjusting the distance, height and yaw. Also there was wind. I really do not see what your seeing Augustine, towards the end when I get closer to the rocks you really do not see any wiggle IMO. I can deal with the little wobble from high up since we are recording in 4k, every little movement will be seen and the wind does not help.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I gotta go to work... will do that next time, here is another orbit but I am AGAIN adjusting controls while in orbit. Might have to wait for post processing.
2:20 Some sort of animal running on the right side of the screen. :)

Last edited:
The EVO has an official FIRMWARE release other than beta? I only see beta on their website.
I also agree with Agustine. Try it again without doing anything on the RC.

Last edited:
The EVO has an official FIRMWARE release other than beta? I only see beta on their website.
I also agree with Agustine. Try it again without doing anything on the RC.
Yes that gets updated through your phone automatically. Not through the website.

Reactions: Tufargon
Did another orbit test over the putting green. Keep an eye on the palm tree and the flag. There was 10-15 mph winds. Seems pretty smooth.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials