Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

One Of My Hang Outs

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Over the years I have made many videos and have taken many photos of this place. Summer, spring, winter and fall. The month of June is my favourite time of the year as tourist season has not really started yet. This year is different. Not sure how much this park will get used with covid 19 going on.
Nice to have such a wonderful spot just 2900 feet from my back door.

Over the years I have made many videos and have taken many photos of this place. Summer, spring, winter and fall times. The month of June is my favourite time of the year as tourist season has not really started yet. This year is different. Not sure how much this part will get used with covid 19 going on.
Nice to have such a wonderful spot just 2900 feet from my back door.

Beautiful!

I like the walk to the park kind of introduction then the aerials. Well done.

The reason I don't post videos lol.
You will have to make a collage of your best videos. Set a date and we will make popcorn and chill out watching all those great videos from over the years. Drive ins are opening back up in my home town. Sounds like a plan LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon
Really wonderful videos. Thanks for sharing. It is talent like yours that makes the community strong. I am working on time-lapse and "hyper-lapse" imagery but the EVO is limited. Jim

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy