Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Not as pretty as some of the other tablet solutions, but I came up with one until an "official" one comes out

mjbok

Reaction score
I went to Michaels and bought a wood plaque. Actually it was 5 of them for $2.99. 3 by 5 with a beveled edge. I also bought velcro. Also $2.99. It isn't perfect, but it works. I got the beveled edge so the top is raised beyond the height of the clips so there is not gap between the tablet and the velcro.

20180728_162124.jpg

thats a neat idea but be careful using too much velcro as it can make device removal a pita

I had a 3D printed adapter I had purchased when I used my iPad2 with the DJI Inspire 1, I don't use it anymore as I had to get an iPad Air 2 in order to be able to keep up with DJIs ever heavier app and the iPad Air is smaller . I'd forgotten about it and actually ordered an extension from Carolina Dronz as I got a preowned Nvidia shield K1 since the EVO RC doesn't have an HDMI out and I want to use my Yuneec goggles and I had forgotten I have this old one already. Funny enough when I received the tablet as I'm taking a look at it I looked to the side and there was this old thing LOL. I had to file a lip a bit to make it fir, but as you can see it works great, I'll see what the CD unit looks like, it might be going back, or this one will be up for grabs, it's perfect for the small tablet but it won't fit an iPad or something that size.

Attachments

• IMG_2658.JPG
    IMG_2658.JPG
    565.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2659.JPG
    IMG_2659.JPG
    524.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2660.JPG
    IMG_2660.JPG
    811.5 KB · Views: 16
I had a 3D printed adapter I had purchased when I used my iPad2 with the DJI Inspire 1, I don't use it anymore as I had to get an iPad Air 2 in order to be able to keep up with DJIs ever heavier app and the iPad Air is smaller . I'd forgotten about it and actually ordered an extension from Carolina Dronz as I got a preowned Nvidia shield K1 since the EVO RC doesn't have an HDMI out and I want to use my Yuneec goggles and I had forgotten I have this old one already. Funny enough when I received the tablet as I'm taking a look at it I looked to the side and there was this old thing LOL. I had to file a lip a bit to make it fir, but as you can see it works great, I'll see what the CD unit looks like, it might be going back, or this one will be up for grabs, it's perfect for the small tablet but it won't fit an iPad or something that size.
how well does this hold at the controller end.mine wants to slip off since the controller rubber is just slanted

Reactions: mixchief
it works fantastic, tight as a crab's a**, couldn't ask for better, we'll see if the one I ordered is actually better or if I messed uo forgetting about this one.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51