Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

NEW RELEASE: Autel Smart Controller for EVO II

All good morning, Just tried connecting my SC to my AOR SA7000 antenna with 50ft of RG 8 cable with the SMA adapters and using the HDMI to my monitor inside the house. Had good connection with no noticeable loss. I only flew around my property with someone with eyes on it to comply with regs ;).

I just cut a slot in the bottom for the handle, it gives enough clearance and holds it in place.
I'd be thankful for a photo of that...and how it fits. Just got my SC and am looking at ways to make it fit...

Is there anyway to upload flight data to Airdata from the SC?
Yes...just like the standard controller. The data is set up from the welcome screen of the Explorer app...click on the upper right hand corner to look at your account/

Last edited:
Yes...just like the standard controller. It's not he welcome screen of the Explorer app...click on the upper right hand corner to look at your account/
I currently upload data to Airdata with my phone and iPad. I understand the SC is not internet connected and was asking if you have to connect through a device that is internet connected.

It works no differently - data syncs via the Explorer app. The SC definitely can be connected to the web via Wifi from either a tethered phone or Wifi signal.

@MattMPA I also had to cut a slot out of the lower foam.

Or, I could have removed the handle.

I may still remove the handle, I doubt I will ever use it ?‍♂️

View attachment 10904
Thanks..now it makes sense. I have a different case insert in my rugged case.

While I am thinking of removing the handle...I haven't used the SC long enough to know if I'd miss it. Perhaps I can find a small hinge? I only know I'd need to the handle for the lanyard and that it's handy for "grab spot".

Perhaps I need to set up my own case like I did for my video gear...

Reactions: edgardcafe
The Advexure Team is excited to announce the release of the Autel Smart Controller for EVO II Series.

The Autel Smart Controller for EVO II Series has been designed to enhance your flying experience with all EVO II series aircrafts. The Autel Smart Controller features a 7.9 inch super-bright display at 2000 nits of brightness. This brightness is four times brighter than conventional mobile devices, smartphones and tablets. This brightness enhances your UAS operation during direct sunlight to reduce glare and provide clear screen visibility. Operating time peaks at 4.5 hours on a single charge at 50% brightness, and 3 hours at maximum brightness. 128GB of internal storage gives you plenty of space for apps, media and other storage needs on the Smart Controller itself. In addition to the internal storage, SD card support of up to 1TB ensures you have the ability to stretch your storage capabilities for the most media demanding applications you find yourself in.

Available for Pre-Order from Advexure: Autel Smart Controller for EVO II Series
Where is the sd card slot on sc controller. I must be blind

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike
Does the new Smart Controller record my voice and the screen? I use that feature on my iPad with every flight now so that I have a record of my settings, battery status and any issues (for later adding to my log book). I'm really looking forward to having an integrated controller/screen to simplify storage, battery charging and setup time. I hope it does the voice & screen recording.
Can I please tell me how to do that just got my ipad today 8th generation thanks

Where is the sd card slot on sc controller. I must be blind
Hi, The SD card slot is actually inside the controller, here's the thread:

Reactions: PingSpike
Hi, The SD card slot is actually inside the controller, here's the thread:
Inside the controller isn't exactly handy....

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike and G_G

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials