Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

NEW RELEASE: Autel Smart Controller for EVO II

Ok. I couldn't find it when searching by username, or scrolling through recent stuff. Someone posted a photo in one of the FB groups:

210088691_1456293048043269_8794452331433958775_n.jpg
That's how mine fit, too. The "handle" on the back and joysticks make it too thick. I'm thinking that one could carve a small slot out of the bottom foam for the handle and perhaps two little bits out of the top for it to fit.

Not holding my breath, but wouldn't be surprised to see GPC make a new insert for this...

Goodness don’t I feel shortsighted and ignorant. Can hardly wait to start saving for an EVO 2 V2, a new LiveDeck V2, etc. hello
You know, I may just go with the Mavic 3 Pro that's probably coming out soon. I'll wait and see what they both offer and make a decision then but, as of right now, I'm not too happy with Autel..

Mavic 3? ?

DJI have dropped the Mavic name from the last three formerly-named Mavic drones that they've released in the last twelve months (the Mini 2, Mini SE, Air 2S).

Is the Mavic range not dead and buried now? ?‍♂️

Mavic 3? ?

DJI have dropped the Mavic name from the last three formerly-named Mavic drones that they've released in the last twelve months (the Mini 2, Mini SE, Air 2S).

Is the Mavic range not dead and buried now? ?‍♂️

This is what I read that got me going on it. I guess we'll see if it's going to be the Mavic 3 Pro vs the Evo II Pro V2..

It will not be a Mavic 3, it will be called (according to the new DJI monenclature), a DJI 3 Pro.

After using the controller in the case for a few days I would leave the joysticks OFF.
Anxious to check this out when my controller returns. I'd prefer to leave the joysticks on if possible. One less thing to deal with...ya know? Perhaps there's s way to cut a notch in the upper foam for them to clear...

It will not be a Mavic 3, it will be called (according to the new DJI monenclature), a DJI 3 Pro.
I think so too. I can just see the adverts and the marketing...THREE!

I haven't seen the leaks so I'm just guessing here; gone are the two different model crap, let's put 8k and a 1" sensor in just one model. $1999 or $2199 for the non-fly more package. I will be getting one regardless.

@advexure (and anyone else with access to an SC) - just had an idea and am hoping you guys might be willing to do a quick test for us... Would you mind plugging in a USB flash drive into the USB-A or USB-C port to check if: 1) the SC recognizes the drive and allows file transfers to/fro 2) the SC allows writing directly to the drive instead of the internal memory (I might not be articulating this well, but the DJI SC allows flight records, image cache, etc. to be written directly to a microSD card instead of the internal memory).

I know you guys are busy, but this might be a workable solution and make for a nice selling point if it works. :) They make flash drives that are small enough to be left plugged in during flight (e.g. amazon.com/Samsung-MUF-128AB-AM-Plus-128GB/dp/B07D7PDLXC)

Thanks!

Following up on this, here's a link to a video on YT that appears to confirm the SC's ability to successfully read from a USB card reader:
(you can set YT to auto-translate from Italian to English, etc.)

Reactions: edgardcafe
That's how mine fit, too. The "handle" on the back and joysticks make it too thick. I'm thinking that one could carve a small slot out of the bottom foam for the handle and perhaps two little bits out of the top for it to fit.

Not holding my breath, but wouldn't be surprised to see GPC make a new insert for this...
Thanks! Is the handle removable?

Following up on this, here's a link to a video on YT that appears to confirm the SC's ability to successfully read from a USB card reader:
(you can set YT to auto-translate from Italian to English, etc.)
Maybe when Autel releases and ships to more then a half dozen people more of this type video will appear.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d