Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

NEW RELEASE: Autel Smart Controller for EVO II

Well i purchased the last one Perth Drone Shop had in stock and should have it in hand on monday. Not many of these units made it to Australia as a few other retailers had their orders cancelled or recalled so i think myself lucky. Will see how it operates in the land of CE

and of assuming i survive the wrath of my wife as i had already spent my allocated $ on the dji fpv. ?
Congrats on snagging an SC, @Anzacjack. we don't envy your wrath but can relate! ?

Look forward to hearing how you like the SC.

Well i purchased the last one Perth Drone Shop had in stock and should have it in hand on monday. Not many of these units made it to Australia as a few other retailers had their orders cancelled or recalled so i think myself lucky. Will see how it operates in the land of CE

and of assuming i survive the wrath of my wife as i had already spent my allocated $ on the dji fpv. ?
Forgiveness is much easier to get than permission....

You did this on the smart controller?
Yes, Yesterday after the update. Noticed it had an addition band (900mhz), was probably already there before the update but didn’t notice it.

Does your SmartController have the 900mhz installed, I ask because haven’t heard any of the other SmartController users mention this.

Enjoy your SmartController Controller
Paul

Yes, Yesterday after the update. Noticed it had an addition band (900mhz), was probably already there before the update but didn’t notice it.

Does your SmartController have the 900mhz installed, I ask because haven’t heard any of the other SmartController users mention this.

Enjoy your SmartController Controller
Paul
I don't have a smart controller yet, but if somebody else could chime in on if their's has the 900Mhz option along with the 2.4Ghz option, we would be very grateful..

This was probably mentioned earlier, joysticks location for storage. Noticed behind the stand, are two mini screw holes for the joysticks.

Paul

73A4430B-C01E-4FB6-9739-76CD39DE409F.jpeg73A4430B-C01E-4FB6-9739-76CD39DE409F.jpeg

Reactions: edgardcafe
I've seen conflicting reports - can someone please confirm whether or not the SC fits inside the lower section of the GPC case?

Thanks!

Advexure posted detailed photos recently of how it fits / doesn't fit in the GPC case.
Ok. I couldn't find it when searching by username, or scrolling through recent stuff. Someone posted a photo in one of the FB groups:

210088691_1456293048043269_8794452331433958775_n.jpg

Last edited:
Following the recent launch of the Autel Smart Controller, a handful of users have reported issues while attempting to install third-party applications to their devices.

To avoid similar issues, please do not attempt to download apps through the Google Play Store. Doing so will crash the system and require the device to be returned to factory settings.

To successfully install third-party apps, we recommend users either:
  • Download the APK file directly from the Smart Controller’s web browser.
  • Scan the QR code below (QR CODE COMING!) to access a list of compatible apps, which Autel will fill with essential applications over the next two weeks, then continue to gradually expand over the next few months.
If you have any questions or suggestions about which apps should be prioritized for our essential application list, please the Advexure or Autel teams know.

VIDEO: Updating the Autel Smart Controller​

is there a list of compatible apps yet, or are most things ok as long as we manually install with apk.
cheers

is there a list of compatible apps yet, or are most things ok as long as we manually install with apk.
cheers
only thing we can do is install them and if it works its works and if not well unintstall

Reactions: Wilkz

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain