Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Nano+ owner from Vancouver Canada

f13dfx

Reaction score
Hello All! Just couldn’t stop myself from purchasing this drone ahead of the official release in North America. Ordered it Jan.2 from AutelPilot.com which I will never do again! Just received it Monday Jan.24th. I also have a DJI Mavic 3 & Mini 2 (with a modded 40-minute battery). I also use my Epson Moverio BT-40 Smartglasses when I fly my drones. Just a video hobbyist that got into drones back in 2018. I travel a lot on business throughout Canada, so I do this in my spare time :)

Last edited:
Video quality @ 4K30 almost rivals that of my Mavic 3. I do notice that the Micro 4/3 sensor on the M3 does allow more light in, but not by much. Unlike in the USA, the 250g restrictions play a role & that’s why I picked the Nano+, otherwise the Lite+ would’ve been a no-brainer! A few quirks to be ironed out like the constant gimbal self-check, obstacle avoidance inconsistencies & Sport mode speed.

Hello All! Just couldn’t stop myself from purchasing this drone ahead of the official release in North America. Ordered it Jan.2 from AutelPilot.com which I will never do again! Just received it Monday Jan.24th. I also have a DJI Mavic 3 & Mini 2 (with a modded 40-minute battery). I also use my Epson Moverio BT-40 Smartglasses when I fly my drones. Just a video hobbyist that got into drones back in 2018. I travel a lot on business throughout Canada, so I do this in my spare time :)
Are you using your BT40 glasses with the Autel Nano?

Reactions: aryehb
Hey I am over in Nanaimo.. I used the "Official" Autel Robotics AliExpress store since it was $250USD cheaper than the US-based Autel web-store.

Mine is a dud out of the box so waitnig for response for warranty coverage.

What do you exactly mean by “dud”. Was it DOA or had some other issue?

What do you exactly mean by “dud”. Was it DOA or had some other issue?
- Gimbal malfunctioning and wont stop self-checking and cannot be calibrated
- Viewing SD-card contents in Sky app causes app to crash

Thread here:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials