Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

new beta firmware program V1.3.3.25 is now available

I would love to see a video of an Orbit flight to see if the object that's being orbited stays in the center of the frame. If someone with the new (non-beta) firmware could post one - I'd really appreciate it. I want to know if that issue got resolved. Thanks

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I have one video I did before the beta firmware, I'll try and cut the orbit sequence tonight, but right off the bat can tell you that it was not centered right, I will do another with the beta f/w in the next couple of days.

You know what would be cool, to have possibility connect phone directly to A/C like on Mavic. What do you think guys? You think it is possible only by software or it is hardware components required :)

hi guys, i have question, can i hold drone in my hand when turning it on and keep holding till drone is powered up? Because dji drones like to sit still while initializing. Is this the case with autel or autel can be moved while powering up?

hi guys, i have question, can i hold drone in my hand when turning it on and keep holding till drone is powered up? Because dji drones like to sit still while initializing. Is this the case with autel or autel can be moved while powering up?

Mine won't fire up until the gimbal is calibrated. And it won't calibrate if it's being held in my 24 hours of experience with it. I was able to land it in my hand several times tho.

Mine won't fire up until the gimbal is calibrated. And it won't calibrate if it's being held in my 24 hours of experience with it. I was able to land it in my hand several times tho.

I've been discussing the hand launch issue in the Help forum on this thread:
Evo Hand Launch - Is it possible??

Landing in the hand is not hard but hand-launching the Evo is a no-go.

If someone can hand launch I'd like to know how they did it.
Thanks!

Thanks Mixchief. I'd really appreciate it.

Orbit with 1.3.3.17. You'll notice that it is rough around the edges, I did screw up and wasn't properly centered before I started the orbit, I could have done a better job, but if you notice the EVO corrected itself very noticeably a couple times, almost making a corner in the middle of the orbit. So yeah at this f/w point it still needed help. I have installed beta 1.3.3.25, latest beta released and hopefully tomorrow if the winds die down, will try another orbit in the same spot for comparison.

Last edited:

Orbit with 1.3.3.17. You'll notice that it is rough around the edges, I did screw up and wasn't properly centered before I started the orbit, I could have done a better job, but if you notice the EVO corrected itself very noticeably a couple times, almost making a corner in the middle of the orbit. So yeah at this f/w point it still needed help. I have installed beta 1.3.3.25, latest beta released and hopefully tomorrow if the winds die down, will try another orbit in the same spot for comparison.

Thanks for the video.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ