Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Autel Robotics Controller is coming: Now is official :D

^thanks, we saw that clip a little bit earlier, it's official Autel and it's on their website as well: Autel Smart Controller

they are saying ships late may or early june which sounds about right since I don't think anyone has leaked fcc just yet. when you see fcc, you can probably have the product from 3-6 weeks depending.

^thanks, we saw that clip a little bit earlier, it's official Autel and it's on their website as well: Autel Smart Controller

they are saying ships late may or early june which sounds about right since I don't think anyone has leaked fcc just yet. when you see fcc, you can probably have the product from 3-6 weeks depending.
Now I'm interested as its on their website, I noted $1,199 pre-order with Autel direct but it says sold out.

I'll have to think if it is worth it for me as I have an ipad and all the best attachments, plus the alienware booster which means strong signal for miles, the only benefit I can see is brighter display. It does look very sexy though compared to the Playstation remotes they have been using!

Reactions: Wilkz and Quad808
Now I'm interested as its on their website, I noted $1,199 pre-order with Autel direct but it says sold out.

I'll have to think if it is worth it for me as I have an ipad and all the best attachments, plus the alienware booster which means strong signal for miles, the only benefit I can see is brighter display. It does look very sexy though compared to the Playstation remotes they have been using!
There is a lot to love here other than display brightness and sexiness. The convenience of having everything in one package that you don't have to assemble and disassemble everytime you go out, it'll be a lot less bulky compared to the setup you described and it will more than likely future proof you in more ways than one. Personally just having the simplicity of an all in one unit makes it more than worth it to me, especially when that unit has the kind of specs that that pretty much beats everything else on the market including in many ways an iPad.

There is a lot to love here other than display brightness and sexiness. The convenience of having everything in one package that you don't have to assemble and disassemble everytime you go out, it'll be a lot less bulky compared to the setup you described and it will more than likely future proof you in more ways than one. Personally just having the simplicity of an all in one unit makes it more than worth it to me, especially when that unit has the kind of specs that that pretty much beats everything else on the market including in many ways an iPad.
sorry correction I meant alientech booster not alienware!

Yes you make a valid point about the hassle of assembling all the bits to get going.

How cheap has Persona Management Software become? There are serial anonymous posters here pumping a SCAM. There is no Autel Smart Controller for the Evo II--certainly not yet- and any solicitation of funds for preorder is bogus.
I sure hope your wrong and to tell the truth. i have to laugh about your post your not the first one to say this but if you look at the few well known dealer's then why do you think it's a scam i put my pre-order in at advexure and i. and many other's have done the same. i totally trust them

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike
I sure hope your wrong and to tell the truth. i have to laugh about your post your not the first one to say this but if you look at the few well known dealer's then why do you think it's a scam i put my pre-order in at advexure and i. and many other's have done the same. i totally trust them

Definitely not a scam.

How cheap has Persona Management Software become? There are serial anonymous posters here pumping a SCAM. There is no Autel Smart Controller for the Evo II--certainly not yet- and any solicitation of funds for preorder is bogus.

Definitely not a scam Sir.

You should do your research before posting next time.

Reactions: UasDriver
Brock I want to retract my last statement and apologize. I did not realize the post I was replying to was made on the 13th. I still think you were being a little overly suspicious but you may have done your research then and come up with that conclusion do to the lack of info available around the 13th.
So again I apologize for my post saying you should do your research before posting as it looks like I was the one lacking research before posting my reply.

Brock I want to retract my last statement and apologize. I did not realize the post I was replying to was made on the 13th. I still think you were being a little overly suspicious but you may have done your research then and come up with that conclusion do to the lack of info available around the 13th.
So again I apologize for my post saying you should do your research before posting as it looks like I was the one lacking research before posting my reply.
maybe so but it's wasn't quite like that; it didn't go down exactly that way.?

anyway, the news is still exciting and we are WELL past that drama it's behind us at this point. the month of May will be "glorious" to kick off a new summer beginning (at least around here). ?

Reactions: PingSpike
For anyone asking about the FCC filing, some elements are now outside of the confidentiality period and are publicly available for you to view:

Enjoy :D

I am sort of in the same boat. It would be pretty easy to attach the alientech booster though, since Autel was smart and antenna's are removable. Not sure of the spacing, so would need a bracket for sure. It could also be that with the new controller, and looks like new Antenna's, may have much better range in polluted wifi areas....and at a minimum you could swap out the antennas for better ones. This remains to be seen however. I am looking forward to range testing results with this new controller and the original in the same area, same conditions. For my flying, I need signal strength for close flying, not necessarily long distance flying. Besides, with a boosted controller, I enjoy knocking out my neighbors wifi when I turn it on. hahahahaha...kidding. (but not really)

This may be a dumb question but is there any news on an actual shipping date, or still end of May beginning of June sometime?

If the quick start guide found on-line is any indication...it comes with some sort of "cover" that looks like it covers the joysticks and surrounding area.

I am sort of in the same boat. It would be pretty easy to attach the alientech booster though, since Autel was smart and antenna's are removable. Not sure of the spacing, so would need a bracket for sure. It could also be that with the new controller, and looks like new Antenna's, may have much better range in polluted wifi areas....and at a minimum you could swap out the antennas for better ones. This remains to be seen however. I am looking forward to range testing results with this new controller and the original in the same area, same conditions. For my flying, I need signal strength for close flying, not necessarily long distance flying. Besides, with a boosted controller, I enjoy knocking out my neighbors wifi when I turn it on. hahahahaha...kidding. (but not really)
alientech have no plans to make an adapter for it, I asked them. I think they are waiting to see if the new range knocks their product out.

• Sad
Reactions: aebiv

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain