Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Autel Robotics Controller is coming: Now is official :D

Nice! I bet a lot of Tripltek tablets go on sale on ebay when these come out. It's great it has HDMI out.

What would you guys guess would be the price? I'm guessing $799.

Last edited:
I welcome this...but hope they have the Android app sorted. Last time I tried the Android app, it didn't show zebra bars for over exposure areas while in video mode. If that's fixed....I may get one.

Considering my OCD, I hope there's a way to fit this into the existing case...or get a new insert..

Oh! Good spot.

The CrystalSky does, lasts for hours too, it's surprisingly good.

Are you taking pre-orders yet @advexure ;)

Not until the official release! If you wish to be notified shoot us a PM or email ([email protected]) and we'll make sure you are notified as soon as they become available for pre-order and begin arriving in. ?

This thing is going to cost a LOT. No doubt in my mind. I still want it. But....have to see the final price. If you use the Evo II for business, its a no brainer to get one, no matter the price. You can re-coup the cost on one or two jobs easily I figure, but I don't do commercial work...so......dunno at this point.

Autel stop making good stuff and taking all my money.

I think this will help set expectations...

DJI Smart Controller Enterprise - $1,250
DJI CrystalSky 7.85" Ultra (2000-nit) - $1,099
DJI Smart Controller - $749

This is a professional GCS and according to the leaked specs (if they're real) has more functionality and feature set than all three products listed above.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga