Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Autel Evo II Entreprise - V2 Firmware V2.1.77 w/ Smart RC

I flew my Enterprise today and when it is recording, after 3 o 4 minutes I heard the voice “stop recording “ but it shows on the screen that is still recording. Anyone has the same issue? Although, I have to check the sdcard if the footage is there or not.

I flew my Enterprise today and when it is recording, after 3 o 4 minutes I heard the voice “stop recording “ but it shows on the screen that is still recording. Anyone has the same issue? Although, I have to check the sdcard if the footage is there or not.
I have seen this on .65 of the SC app but it really doesn't stop the recording. It's just an audio alert that happen when the file reaches the 4gb cutoff. Did you manually update app to .67?

I have seen this on .65 of the SC app but it really doesn't stop the recording. It's just an audio alert that happen when the file reaches the 4gb cutoff. Did you manually update app to .67?
I have already checked my videos from yesterday and the videos that I recorded are in the sddrive. Like you say it is just an audio alert and it doesn’t stop the recording. Yes, I update to .67

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with waiting for awhile to update to be safe ! ;)

I loaded it in hopes it would make the "Have to reboot the controller every time I change batteries" in mapping missions a bit better, but sadly it made it a fair bit worse.

one thing i was having trouble with was the fact that I was having issues and come to find out the the zip file path name has to be exact as it is as if you download it for the first time. it can not have a (1) after the zipped file or it will not work. 10 hours figuring that out I thought it would save some people time.

one thing i was having trouble with was the fact that I was having issues and come to find out the the zip file path name has to be exact as it is as if you download it for the first time. it can not have a (1) after the zipped file or it will not work. 10 hours figuring that out I thought it would save some people time.
It's easier to just place the 4 individual files from the .zip onto the root of the sd card.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials