Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Autel Evo II Entreprise - V2 Firmware V2.1.77 w/ Smart RC

lukappaseidue

Reaction score

V2 Firmware V2.1.77 w/ Smart RC

Date: 12/10/2021
For EVO II Enterprise and EVO II V2 with Smart Controller Only
BUG FIXES AND OPTIMIZATIONS:

Fixed RC connection stability issue
Fixed firmware upgrade failure issue
Fixed panorama photo compiling error
Fixed EVO II RTK RINEX file error
Fixed No-Fly Zone flight failure in USA
Fixed NTRIP RTK Network compatibility issues
Optimized image transmission signal performance
Optimized precision landing performance
NOTES:
FOR ALL EVO II V1 AND EVO II V2 STANDARD CONTROLLER CUSTOMERS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FIRMWARE FILE. IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR UNITS, AND YOU MAY CAUSE HARDWARE FAILURES.

FOR EVO II V2 USERS WITH A SMART CONTROLLER AND STANDARD CONTROLLER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR SMART CONTROLLER WHEN PERFORMING THE V2.1.77 FIRMWARE UPDATE.

https://www.autelrobotics.com/download/118.h

official download

Last edited:
Hello. I got little confused.
The update
1.0.65 Smart Controller 12/10/21 it should be automatically (OTA) right ?
And firmware the 2.1.77 I can download it into Sdcard and do it manually, right ?

Attachments

• A350DB65-0BA8-415F-8DBE-4E9592437E8B.png
    A350DB65-0BA8-415F-8DBE-4E9592437E8B.png
    422.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 4F051105-7109-44F7-BE8D-44430EE1119F.png
    4F051105-7109-44F7-BE8D-44430EE1119F.png
    391 KB · Views: 18
My SC and UAV are working right, transmission is a little issue, hope after the update it will work better.. anyone has issue after doing the update ?

My SC and UAV are working right, transmission is a little issue, hope after the update it will work better.. anyone has issue after doing the update ?
I have not updated. In the middle of a rain cycle here with no end in sight. So, I won't have any feedback for awhile. Probably more Ent. users on the FB group.

Reactions: edgardcafe
I just turn on my Enterprise and the update shows up (OTA). Will be better to do OTA or manually with the SDcard? because I read some comments on Facebook group that updating through OTA could or couldn’t give some error..

I just turn on my Enterprise and the update shows up (OTA). Will be better to do OTA or manually with the SDcard? because I read some comments on Facebook group that updating through OTA could or couldn’t give some error..
Use the SD card method.

Attachments

• v2 SC OTA Failure Update Procedure.pdf
    376.2 KB · Views: 32
Just to be sure, I need to transfer just the .bin files to the sdcard right ?
Those 3 files.

Attachments

• F675A960-6D3D-4D04-A730-F440F746DD43.jpeg
    F675A960-6D3D-4D04-A730-F440F746DD43.jpeg
    792.7 KB · Views: 5
Yes, I do have the Enterprise with the Smart Controller.
I'm in the group now. And it looks like Ken agrees that this does not affect the FW when using a SC so you should be okay. Worst case is you would need to roll back, but I doubt that would be the case. If it is, rooling back is the same process with the SD card and is easy to do if needed.

Here is a link to the FW you are currently on just in case you need it. I don't think you will though.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6d70s6pgbsbe0bo/Model-C_WiMaxPad_FW_V2.1.67.zip

Last edited:
I'm in the group now. And it looks like Ken agrees that this does not affect the FW when using a SC so you should be okay. Worst case is you would need to roll back, but I doubt that would be the case. If it is, rooling back is the same process with the SD card and is easy to do if needed.

Here is a link to the FW you are currently on just in case you need it. I don't think you will though.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6d70s6pgbsbe0bo/Model-C_WiMaxPad_FW_V2.1.67.zip
Thank you so much! I appreciate it. I'll do it right now and see what is going to happen. I'll post a comment after finish it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy