Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano+ RAW Files Color Issue....also selling mine if anyone interested.

atortaloha

Reaction score
This RAW color issue even though you can correct in post is a pain in the butt does anyone know if Autel is doing anything about this? Selling mine too if anyone interested it's also in the classifieds section of course. Premium bundle in orange and hard case blah blah blah brand new condition.Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 10.24.44 PM.png

I yonder if the Lite+ has the same issue. I expect the firmware programmers are not getting much sleep for the next few weeks. Seems like every drone has issues out the gate.. Same thing with a brand new model of car as well for that matter..

I yonder if the Lite+ has the same issue. I expect the firmware programmers are not getting much sleep for the next few weeks. Seems like every drone has issues out the gate.. Same thing with a brand new model of car as well for that matter..
You should see I just did a video on my Nano+ Quickshot modes and Rocket literally didn't stop at its set height limit went to 500'! Just doesn't stop at any height settings notified Autel and sending them some logs to hopefully help.

I use Capture One and it corrects the RAW-files already while opening the file
-> no auto-correction, it already looks like a normal raw just after opening.

Maybe Capture One detects RYYB and adjusts the HUE...

So absolutely no problems with the RAW files so far. The RAW files are pretty good, many picture informations - I compared them with the RAW files of the DJI Air 2 and they are more or less equal regarding the RAW quality.

Last edited:
I use Capture One and it corrects the RAW-files already while opening the file
-> no auto-correction, it already looks like a normal raw just after opening.

Maybe Capture One detects RYYB and adjusts the HUE...

So absolutely no problems with the RAW files so far. The RAW files are pretty good, many picture informations - I compared them with the RAW files of the DJI Air 2 and they are more or less equal regarding the RAW quality.
Which version of Captire One you running? I’ll have to try.

I´m running the current version, V22.

You can download a trial-version for testing.
I think I’m still on that previous version. I’ll try that first and then try 22. Do u have to do anything or they simply open corrected?

I think I’m still on that previous version. I’ll try that first and then try 22. Do u have to do anything or they simply open corrected?

Just simply open the file.

I guess, it should also work with the v21.

When I first opened a RAW-file shot with the Nano+, I wanted to test if I can fast and easy correct the yellow tint.
I was very surprised that the picture looked normal :)

Just simply open the file.

I guess, it should also work with the v21.

When I first opened a RAW-file shot with the Nano+, I wanted to test if I can fast and easy correct the yellow tint.
I was very surprised that the picture looked normal :)
I have a year old version it’s the same . Colours are off

No, it does not. Lite+ has a different sensor.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58