Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano plus RAW files conversion

Goreturist

Reaction score
I am interested to know if Adobe Lightroom/Camera RAW is going to support the DNG files from Nano plus RYYB sensor .By support I mean not just being able to open the files but have an appropriate camera profiles to have the colors correct and take a full advantage of the sensor characteristics.
I have a little bit of experience of owning the camera with a non standard sensor( my Fuji has an X-Trans sensor) and it took Adobe long time to get it right.So ,I am interested if there are communication between Autel and Adobe (or any other RAW development software maker) to have profiles for Nano plus camera
I would appreciate if new owners of the Nano plus could give their impressions of the RAW files especially color wise.

Last edited:
I am interested to know if Adobe Lightroom/Camera RAW is going to support the DNG files from Nano plus RYYB sensor .By support I mean not just being able to open the files but have an appropriate camera profiles to have the colors correct and take a full advantage of the sensor characteristics.
I have a little bit of experience of owning the camera with a non standard sensor( my Fuji has an X-Trans sensor) and it took Adobe long time to get it right.So ,I am interested if there are communication between Autel and Adobe (or any other RAW development software maker) to have profiles for Nano plus camera
I would appreciate if new owners of the Nano plus could give their impressions of the RAW files especially color wise.
As a follow up there is now RAW files comparison of Nano+ and other drones on YouTube by Great Explorer :
According to him there is a color shift with the RAW RYYB files compare to RYYB JPEGs or RAW files from traditional RGB sensors.Something to keep in mind...

Reactions: Rubik3x
Apologies for referring to my own post in parallel thread but it might be helpful:

Reactions: 608Autel
My firmware v1.0.9 is shown in red.
Does that indicate something?

My firmware v1.0.9 is shown in red.
Does that indicate something?
Yes, newer version is available. With the most recent Sky App version, the option to update should be available on the welcome screen.

Apologies for referring to my own post in parallel thread but it might be helpful:
I am glad I found this, I was having issues with RAW files taken on my Nano+, however they only had issues with the Green and yellows once I uploaded them to LR. Hopefully Autel fixes this or Adobe, either way I am going to stick with JPEG unless I feel like challenging myself with color editing.

I was sent a raw file from a Nano+ and opened it. Saw XL724 as the profile name. Is that it?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58