Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano + Battery Issues

jimd

Reaction score
Looking for some help, I just received my new nano plus drone standard package, the one and only battery I got will not charge in my drone. I have had it plugged in for ever to thE type C connector on the drone and just the one single green flashing LED is all I get.

Is there a way I can remove the battery from the drone and charge it directly? Based on your diagrams and pin outs would it be as easy as applying X amount of voltage to the right pins?

When I called Autel support they told me the type c on the drone doesn’t have the current needed to charge the battery from dead.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

You should be able to charge it independently with any legitimate lithium charger. Once you get the battery out of the ******** low state that they sent it to you in, which is a whole other kind of ******** that they did that. Autel’s response shouldn’t have been to explain to you why it’s not charging, the only thing out of their mouth should have been “we are so sorry, we are going to overnight you the 3 batteries with charger for the unacceptable error”. Dear Autel, go **** your self.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo