Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

More shots from a few of my outings.

joe7six

Reaction score
Here's a link to the album! I have to say that I love shooting with my drone. It's a learning experience for sure. I seem to be getting a bit of softness in the edges at times though. Thinking it might be from the gimbal not lined up correctly or if it's just the lay of the land falling out of the field of focus...
Drone Shots

Here's a link to the album! I have to say that I love shooting with my drone. It's a learning experience for sure. I seem to be getting a bit of softness in the edges at times though. Thinking it might be from the gimbal not lined up correctly or if it's just the lay of the land falling out of the field of focus...
Drone Shots
Very nice. Yea, shooting from a drone has a learning curve. I jumped right to video, ignoring stills until recently. It’s an entirely new world!

Reactions: joe7six
Drone Shots
Nice pictures. My personal favorites are the baseball field!

Thanks for the comments! I have to say that I am really tempted at times to go above 400' AGL to get the shot I want, but I'm trying to stick to the rules. I feel like getting higher in some cases would get the shot I want, but I feel like I need to be a good representative of the drone community, especially since I'm so new to it.

Reactions: Hawkeye Alaska
Thanks for the comments! I have to say that I am really tempted at times to go above 400' AGL to get the shot I want, but I'm trying to stick to the rules. I feel like getting higher in some cases would get the shot I want, but I feel like I need to be a good representative of the drone community, especially since I'm so new to it.
There are ways around this. Find a building that is 200' and you are allowed to go 400' above it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MountainDroneTN