Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mission waypoint

RBoutch

Reaction score
Hello Thank you for accepting me in your forum. I have been the owner of an EVO 2 Pro for a week. I planned a mission with 5 waypoints at my residence. I defined my height, altitude, end action, camera action, speed, loss action, for heading I placed course and set an angle for my gimbal. On site I launched the operation from point 1 to point 2 the camera points to point 2 as I wanted from point 2 the camera makes 180 degrees until the last point. She never points to the next point. I want from each point that the camera points to the next waypoint. According to you where is the problem. Can someone advise me. Thank you

in addition to using waypoints, please use points of interest (poi) during your mission.

drop multiple poi on the map and then tell each waypoint which poi to look at.

Reactions: gschulzuio
Thank you for your reply. I will do a new mission and follow your recommendations. I will give you a feedback

On site I launched the operation from point 1 to point 2 the camera points to point 2 as I wanted from point 2 the camera makes 180 degrees until the last point. She never points to the next point. I want from each point that the camera points to the next waypoint. According to you where is the problem. Can someone advise me. Thank you

Set at the beginning. You can set these by tapping on the pen and paper icon above the blue flight icon then on the far left of the waypoint box (2 waypoints and squiggly line.
Image2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiko and gschulzuio
Route mission the camera faces the next waypoint as shown by the triangle at each waypoint. The POI mission shows the camera pointing at the POI (which is a church steeple in this route).Image1.jpgImage2.jpg

Reactions: gschulzuio
I prepared a mission with POIs and it worked really well. Thank you for your good advice

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo