Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How to make smooth waypoint mission with fixed coordinate KML

iimkitaro

Reaction score

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwD1UlONK5yRm0_mePZ3Ag

Hi, I used Evo 2 for the highway survey, I usually use fixed coordinates from my surveyor team, and I already set up the waypoint mission with kml setup, and the fixed coordinate have multiple points, I thought the function was the same as litchi on waypoint mission, flying following the fixed coordinate, but in autotel the drone stop when arrived on each point and then fly again, so that was irritating me so much, how to make the setup still on route without stopping on each point??

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwD1UlONK5yRm0_mePZ3Ag

Hi, I used Evo 2 for the highway survey, I usually use fixed coordinates from my surveyor team, and I already set up the waypoint mission with kml setup, and the fixed coordinate have multiple points, I thought the function was the same as litchi on waypoint mission, flying following the fixed coordinate, but in autotel the drone stop when arrived on each point and then fly again, so that was irritating me so much, how to make the setup still on route without stopping on each point??
Which Version of the Evo2 is this?

V2/V3 has beta firmware that indicates it brings improvements in mission flight. I understand this FW will be released for the V1 eventually..

Oh that, you shouldn't leave Litchi, I never managed to make a continuous bend on a mission either with the Evo 1 or with the Evo 2. I dropped the Evo 2 to pick up an M2Pro and I wait for the release of the SDK to get a Mavic 3. Litchi and Dji make a very good couple for missions and have been for a long time. Autel sucks on this one.
I simply kept the Evo 1 for simple missions and manual flights.

Last edited:
i am using EVO 2 with RTK and didn't know about the version exactly, recent issues i have was with FW the mission always failed to upload, lol, but now i am facing this waypoint mission lol
Which Version of the Evo2 is this?

V2/V3 has beta firmware that indicates it brings improvements in mission flight. I understand this FW will be released for the V1 eventually..

Oh that, you shouldn't leave Litchi, I never managed to make a continuous bend on a mission either with the Evo 1 or with the Evo 2. I dropped the Evo 2 to pick up an M2Pro and I wait for the release of the SDK to get a Mavic 3. Litchi and Dji make a very good couple for missions and have been for a long time. Autel sucks on this one.
I simply kept the Evo 1 for simple missions and manual flights.
yeah sure, i am DJI user, but for this project my boss provide this autel lol.. that really sucks

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller