Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Pro 2 stops taking pictures during polygon mission

konradk

Reaction score
Flying a polygon mission, my Evo 2 Pro stops taking pictures then resumes. On my first mission over the area, it stopped for one leg partially and into the next leg ( abut 90 seconds). I reprogrammed the mission to cover more area and orient the flight pathes to the long direction of the property. Same problem happened again. Both times it occurred about 2/3 into the mission, although the missions were of different lengths. Autel explorer says I have the current firmware, although I don't know immediately what version. The temperature wasn't hot, 80 deg F or 27 deg C. The drone continued to fly the prescribed pattern.

Ideas?

I really like this drone.

I had the exact problem where it would intermittently stop taking photos. I updated to the latest firmware that included the corridor mission and coordinated turns (very nice, btw) and haven't had the problem return. I think its 2.4.35 now, but when I installed it was still in beta. This is assuming you have a V2 ship.

I have been using the Beta version on my Enterprise since October/22, and yesterday I updated to Offical version with Explorer v2, but didn’t test it yet. Also updated the batteries. So, hope it will work without any issues!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy